For five years we have put everything on the line towards the success and completion of this amazing project and today we reach out to you because we can’t do this alone.
We are writing to request your help with the Afrolatinos: UNLLAMADO Campaign and Charity Benefit scheduled for June 1st in New York. Help us make a difference in the lives of 150 million Afro-descendents in Latin America.
If you are someone who cares about women and identity issues, community, social justice issues, culture, media, events planning and film then this opportunity is for you. We are seeking staff/volunteers for the duration of the campaign.
Roles available for staff members/volunteers:
1) Seeking staff/volunteers for EL ULTIMO LLAMADO Charity Benefit, June 1st, New York, Event is from 4:00pm – 8:00pm.
2) Seeking staff to manage multi-media at the event.
3) Seeking staff to organize donations/raffle.
4) Seeking staff to manage guest list.
5) Seeking staff to assist in writing, editing all outgoing press for event/campaign.
6) Seeking staff as main researcher.
7) Seeking staff to be a part of the social media team.
Please email Alicia@creadorpictures.tv if you are interested in becoming a part of the Afrolatinos team by Tuesday, May 21st. (Share with all who might interested–perfect for college students/new graduates!)
UN LLAMADO Seeks Volunteers Staff – CLICK FOR PDF DOCUMENT
In your email please include:
ROLE/POSITION INTERESTED IN:
Our first ULTIMO LLAMADO meeting will be held on May 22nd (via teleconference).
We are grateful for your support and look forward to working with you! We know that we could not make our UN LLAMADO Event a success without volunteers like you. If you are unable to volunteer, you can support EL ULTIMO LLAMADO by attending our benefit on June 1st (invitation coming soon).
The Afrolatinos Team