We are so tempted to just take the train through Mongolia and head to China. We have heard so many beautiful things about the train ride. The Trans-Mongolian Railway follows an ancient tea-caravan route from China to Russia. Sounds lovely but we’ve decided to stay put and continue to ulan ude.
How do you deal with change? Are you someone who needs to be in control of everything? Are you the kind of person that has to have a say in everything? In what ways can you surrender?
1. Stop at the Trans Mongolian Junction
2. Quick sight seeing then meet back at the train we head to Ulan Ude.
3. Private writing time (3) hours
4. Group dinner on train
1. The ways I can surrender to this process…
2. The part of my story I must get right is…
Writing time: everyday we will block at the very least 2 hours of writing time for our projects. Please send me an update on your progress. Where are you getting stuck? How can I support you? Email me the subjects you are writing about and I will provide prompts that tie into your needs.